Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Well today I am going to share with you a card that I made from a stamp set that I fell in love with, Stampin Up set World Treasures.  I held off buying it wondering if I would really use it that much but I finally caved and I am so glad that I did.  I just got the set and have made two cards and have a couple other ideas. 

I love this peacock.  I used bermuda bay for the card base.  I then decided some of the new designer paper, International Bazaar was called for.  I stamped the peacock using the Bermuda Bay and then fussy cut it out.  I used dimensionals to pop it up off the card.  I used yellow gold crystals to add some more dimension.  I used Stampin Ups Friendly Phrases and the Bermuda Bay ink for the sentiment.  I did dig into my ribbon stash and found a scrap of Cajun Craze and it worked out perfectly.  Hope you enjoy the card as much as I do.  I think this just may be one of my most favorite card yet.  Oh who am I fooling, I love them all.  Have a great day.

Pam

1 comment: