Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Friday, August 3, 2012

Contest Winners

So I am a little late but only because I was waiting for my hubby. He was in the shower and then didn't come upstairs right away.  Anyway, without further chatter:

The first name drawn is

Nicki Newman

The second name drawn is

Barb Bruder

Congratulations Ladies and thanks so much for following my blog.



 Remember:   Winners will have until Monday at 8:00 p.m. (CST) August 6, 2012 to send me your information via email at pamselinski@comcast.net.

One note if a winner does not respond by the aforementioned day and time, a new winner will be chosen. 


Now ladies, those of you that didn't win don't dispair because I am already planning another contest.  Yup that is right.  I am downsizing and have tons of new products that I would love to share with you so watch for the next contest coming soon.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment