Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Well another exciting day for me.  Went to the physical therapist and got a wonderful massage and stretch.  Then I went to the pool to test out my water socket.  Well the leg didn't stay on.  It was okay while I was in the pool but I couldn't keep it on once the liner got wet.  I got a wheelchair ride to the car and once I got home Dave helped me.  I was going upstairs to shower and the leg totally fell off.  Oh my goodness it was so funny.  I wish I had a picture to show you.

What I do have a picture of is a new card that I made from the Reason to Smile set.  As I promised I am making a different card from the set all week because I have a set just like it up for grabs.


I am posting two pictures because I wanted you to be able to really see the embossing.  I guess I need to take a photo taking class.  Anyway, I first stamped the flower with Rose Red and Wild Wasabi ink.  I then stamped the oval outline from the Stampin Up Joyous Celebrations stamp set.  Then I punched it out with the large oval punch.  The next step was to emboss the mat with the Textured Impressions embossing folder from Stampin Up.  I then adhered the punched oval in the center and adhered the mat to the card and I was done. 

I love flowers so this is one of my favorite stamping sets.  Until tomorrow.  Have a great evening.



Pam

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pam that sounds so funny - I hope you were OK:-)
    Your card is such a beautiful CAS card - and the embossing is awesome. Thanks for sharing:-)

    ReplyDelete