Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Well today has been slow down day.  I didn't really didn't do much of anything. I did sign up for a class tomorrow to make the beautiful ornament that is on the front of the Stampin Up Not So Mini Catalog.  I had to stamp and cut out 20 of each of 2 ornaments.  I decided since I was taking on that task I would just stamp and cut a few extra ornaments out to make a Christmas card. 

 
 
I used very vanilla for the card base and the new Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Paper as a mat to use the cherry cobbler scalloped tulle ribbon, which I gathered together and tied with linen thread.  I then placed an old olive stamped ornament on top of that.  I used a scrap of green ribbon around the top of the ornament.  I have to say I like how it turned out and hope that you do too.
 
Starting Monday, August 27, 2012 at noon, I am starting a new contest.  That is all I am saying for now except that the prize will be an entire stamp set.
 
Enjoy,
 
 
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment