Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Sunny Day and a StampTV challenge

I woke up this morning and the sun was shining.  Hooray!  It has been so dismal here lately.  After breakfast I immediately went to the computer and StampTV for the FFAF challenge.  The challenge was to CASE a DT member.  You didn't get to pick the DT member but you did get to select something she had created and use it for inspiration and then change at least two things.  I had also challenged myself to use a card stock color that I had but wasn't particularly fond of.  Well, mission accomplished.  You can find the inspiration card I chose at this link:  http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/hello-circles .  Here is the card that I created:

You will see that I changed the color and I used a different stamp and then I also added ribbon and lots and lots of bling.  You gotta have bling and I love adding it to my creations.  I particularly like the bling that I placed on the ribbon.  It really was just the added touch that I needed.  I look at the card and I have to say there really is no reason I don't like the orchid color cardstock.

On another note my newest and youngest grandson has been entered into a contest for parent magazine.  I am putting the link here just in case you happen to be inclined to take a peek and vote for him.  He is a real cutie.  Well I am a whole lot biased.  http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/928060 or you can just click the vote button below.



Congratulations!
Thank you for entering the Parents Magazine Cover Contest! Your photo is currently in the running to become one of our weekly Reader's Choice finalists! Each weekly finalist will receive $250, plus have a chance to be one of the 10 finalists chosen to travel to New York City for the Parents Cover Contest photo shoot. Official Rules
Vote Now
Come back daily! Voting ends 06/26/2011.
Get your friends and family to vote too! Just forward this email to them or share the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment