Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011


Found a new stamping challenge site.  OMG I am is awe as to the number of these sites.  I want to try all of them as they make me work at getting better at card making as well as challenging my creativity.  I am no longer satisfied with simple cards, although they can be very nice, I always want to add more.  This time I added layers, crystals, and ribbon.  I used Gina K Design Stamp set "Springtime Silhouettes" for the image and sentiment and of course I used the woodgrain technique that Gina K demoed on StampTV.  I really like how this card turned out. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think your card is really cute! Great job on the wood grain technique!
    I recently found Just Us Girls too and think it's such a great challenge site and you get such great feed back from the DT. I agree with you completely, the more challenges you do the better it makes you at creating cards. Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicey done! Your woodgraining turned out great - love the pale green color and the touch of bling is a sweet addition too. Keep it up! Thanks for joining us at JUGS this week. We appreciate you participating.

    ReplyDelete