Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

CPS blogspot Sketch #221

I have found a wonderful blogspot, CPS.  I like it because they give you a sketch and tell you to interpret.  Sometimes I have a tendency, without meaning to, to copy a card when I see it rather than create a card if you know what I mean.  Anyway I took the sketch and using a Gina K stamp set "Follow Your Dreams" and some designer paper created the attached cards.  Both cards were done using the same backgrounds one with a sentiment, and the other without. I used wood paper for the stumps that act as my ribbon





 Now I must get to cleaning upmy workspace.  Oh ya played golf earlier.  9 holes was plenty but fun. 

3 comments:

  1. Great cards! Love that paper with the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty design Pamela! Cool idea using the wood for the fence. Thanks for joining us at CPS this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interpretation! Thanks for joining us at CPS! :)

    ReplyDelete