Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Sunday, June 26, 2011

One for all, all for one

Another challenge.  I love to make cards and these challenges just encourage me to go crazy.  This card is for Paper Players.  Paper Players is a new site I found and I am very excited about it.  The site, although any stamps are excepted, promotes Stampin Up products.  Since I have hundreds of Stampin Up stamps I think I am going to love this site. Here is my rendition of PP53 Sketch Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! I am so happy you found us! I am glad you liked my sketch this week, you have used the new summer products so well on this card! I especially love the boats peeking out of the top! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great male card! Thank you for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam!! Thanks for finding us !!! Love your card; this set and paper is great! Love how you used it! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Paper Players and look forward to seeing your future creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam--so glad you found us! I love the way you've used stamps for each panel in the sketch--it looks just like DSP! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week, Pam! I love the stamped panels you have created. They work perfectly with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam! So happy you found us and played along this week with your beautiful card! Such a masculine mix of patterns and that sentiment is just great. Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete