Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Paper Pieced Butterfly

Well, Cohen came for a visit today.  He is such a happy baby and so much fun to be with.  Nothing but smiles.  After he left I worked on a pieced paper image for a card.  I liked how it turned out using the designer paper for piecing because I couldn't use it as part of a card otherwise.  I enjoying all the different techniques I am learning and trying to apply them to card making.  I am unsure whether I will ever be good enough to become an instructor but right now my goal is to try as many techniques as I can find and try them all. Here is my paper pieced butterfly.

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty...I am loving the clean lines and the embossing is awesome. TFS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete