Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A little under the weather today but I did manage to dress and go to the movies with my friend Roxanne.  Seen that baseball movie with Clint Eastwood.  Don't remember the name but the movie was good.  I really have so much to do before I leave town in 2 weeks so I just have to get the ball moving.

Regardless,  I just had to get a post in.   I should be doing things in fall colors because Minnesota is so full of the red, yellow and oranges it is just beautiful, but I don't want to give up on summer colors just yet.  I don't necessarily think that the colors I chose are exclusively summer colors but the card is definitely bright and sunny.  I hope you like it.

I started with a white card base.  I then used Marina Mist and dry embossed that with funky squares.  I then took rectangles of White and Melon Mambo and rounded opposite corners on both.  I punched two 1" circles in Gumball Green and a scalloped circle in Midnight Muse and another circle in White that fit inside the scalloped circle.  I used a scrap of Gumball Green ribbon to use as two flags on the side of the White rectangle I have had so many things to be thankful for over this summer that I sure can use thank you cards and I really like how this one turned out.

Enjoy!

                                                        Pam

1 comment: