Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Friday, September 7, 2012

I will be on vacation next week and don't know if I will be close to internet access for a daily blog.  I am hoping to post a few blogs though.

Here is my final Halloween card I think.  I think there is more to the fall then just Halloween so I would like to focus on a few of those kind of cards.  Anyway, this is one of my favorite stamps for Halloween.  Both of the stamps are from Northwoods Rubber Stamp, Inc.



No bones about it.  I giggle every time I see these two together.  I just stamped and mounted on grey card stock.  Well I added a couple of silly eyes to the middle skeleton.  He is the leader I think.  Yup I do like this card and it was easy peasy.


Enjoy


Pam


2 comments: