Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Hello everyone.  Hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day weekend.  Since Monday was a holiday I didn't blog.  In fact, I didn't work on cards.  I really should and tomorrow I will have a Halloween card for you.  I did do a drawing for the beautiful stamp set from Stampin Up called Reason to Smile.  The lucky winner is Karon Hughes.  Karon please send me your mailing address to pamselinski@comcast.net so I can get your stamp set mailed off to you.  Twyla and Katy, the others that commented will also be getting a gift because I appreciate your comments.

Please let your friends know about my blog because there will be other prizes in the near future.  I have scrapbooks, paper, stamps and other paper craft things to give away.  The contests are not difficult and will generally just require you to leave a comment and check back regularly.  If you don't check back you may miss out on a fabulous prize or at minimum a fabulous idea for your paper crafting.

Have a great day.

Pam

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam - thanks so much. Hope you doing OK. Off to send you an email. Thanks once again. Hugs Karon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam
    I wanted to let you know I received your gift. How wonderful. I especially love the punch. I am ure I will use all the goodies you sent me. Thanks for your generosity,I so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete