Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday, September 24, 2012

Well it has been a long time.  I spent a week in Florida with my cousin, Janet.  A Thelma and Louise trip without any murders or anything.  Had a great time too.  My adopted sister, Shirley and her wonderful husband, Dave, hosted a birthday bash for me.  Oh what fun and a big thank  you to everyone.

Last week, I worked solely on a wedding card box for one of my great nephews upcoming wedding.  Josh and Ashley will be saying their vows on October 2, 2012 so I wanted to be sure to finish it and get it over to my niece, Traci, this week.  Here is a picture of the box.

I was able to buy a box trio at Michael's and the I purchased one small box.  I then covered each piece with satin using fabric glue. I used ribbon and peals on the edges and the flowers were purchased at Michael's as well.  I also monogrammed the box with the letter E for their last name.  I found this beautiful rose flower in the bridal section of Michael's and it was for the hair or a pin.  I clipped off those pieces and glued it to the top of the small box.  This picture really does not do the box justice it is much prettier.


Saturday was my 28th Wedding Anniversary.  I made the card above for my wonderful husband, Dave.  I used nautical designer paper from Stampin Up and then stamped one of my favorite sayings on the front.  Dave really is the love of my heart and life.

I made two alike cards but with different colors.  The one above was for my nephew in Texas and the other a belated birthday for my brother-in-law, Tom.  I used the Up, Up and Away stamp set from Stampin Up/


The last card I made this weekend was for my nephew Nik.  He turned 16 on Sunday.  I thought a card with a card on it might help him convince his folks he needs his own vehicle.  HAHA.  Anyway I hope you enjoy.




Until Tomorrow,


Pam

1 comment:

  1. Pam - the box is stunning - wow. The cards are awesome - I love the sentiment on the Anniversary card and the birthday cards are fabulous, love those balloons. And the car one is great. You have been busy:-) Have a great week. Karon

    ReplyDelete