Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy Tuesday everyone,  I had such a great day, first I went golfing with friends Roxanne and Judie, then the three of us lunched at Chili's and chatted for over 2 hours.  So much to say and so little time.

But even before I went golfing, I created this card from a MOJO Monday card sketch.  I love how this card turned out.  What do you think?


I have some precut card stock so I wanted to use that for the card base.  It just happened to be Stampin Up's Gumball Green so I took out my Stampin Up color coach to see what colors would work well with Gumball Green.  I also wanted to use the new embossing folder that looks like wood.  I decided to use Close to Cocoa Ink and inked the embossing folder before I ran it through the big shot.  That is how I got the brown color in all the grooves.  I then used some Stampin Up designer paper that has little butterflies in the colors of Gumball Green, Marina Mist and Melon Mambo with a Midnight Muse background.  I used my Spellbinder's Nestibilities to cut the scalloped and plain circles.  I used round punches for the half circles on the top of the card.  I punched out a Boho flower in Marina Mist and leaves in Gumball Green and added a large pearl.  Oh by the way I did stamp on the ivory circle from Stampin Up stamp set Word Play.  

I really love this card.  The colors are awesome.  Who know the Color Coach could really work.  

Enjoy the rest of the day,



Pam



1 comment: