Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Busy day for me.  I did my hospice visits and wow was I tired when I got home.  Who knew it was so much work visiting with people.  I guess it must be the thinking part that wears me out.

Since my great nephew is getting married next week, I thought I better get with the program make a card.  I haven't decided if this will be the card but I do think it turned out pretty nicely.
The brides color is purple so I used the kissing off method for the upper part of my background.  I then used 11/2inch ribbon in white and 1/8inch ribbon in purple and wrapped it around my background then mounted that onto the white card base.  I used Stampin Up Mixed Bouquet stamp set and the matching punch to make a purple flower.  I used the bird punch for the leaves.  I then stamped my sentiment on the bottom of the background from the Stampin Up Petite Pairs stamp set.

I use a lot of Stampin Up stamps on my cards mostly because I have a lot of them.  I also use their inks and papers because I guess I really started out with Stampin Up stamps a long time ago and I have always thought they are a quality product/

1 comment: