Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday July 30, 2012

Hope your weekend was wonderful.  I have been making a lot of birthday cards and was going through some older ones that I have made in a class or on my own.  I found a card where we added beads and I know I made this in a class but cannot remember where or when.  Anyway, I decided I would add some beads to my birthday card.  First I found the designer paper I wanted to use.  It is from Echo Park Paper in a set called Country Drive.  Oh so cute.  Then I looked through my stashes of stuff and yes I have some beads.  Not a lot but some.  I found a couple of beads that matched the paper.  What are the odds.  The sentiments on the card are from long ago wooden stamps that have been converted to cling foam and I no longer know who made them.  The top sentiment was punched in white and then I used the same punch in red.  I cut the red in half and mounted to each side of the white.  Added a few flowers and miracles or miracles it turned out to be quite a cute card. 

Don't you just love those lady bugs.  I attached the beads through the flower and onto the back of the red card stock and adhered it with regular tape.  The black bead in the center of the other flower is just one that got away from a different project and I was tired of finding it in my way.  I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do.  Happy Monday everyone.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment