Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Well this was a tough one.  I seen a card using the same stamp set and thought it was so cute.  I took a pick because I wanted to try and replicate the card but using my telephone which doesn't take great photo's (still use a flip phone) made it difficult.  So I decided to just select some paper to use and go for it.  Actually, the card did turn out well and I think I might try it with different dies and colors at a later date but I wanted to create one for my daughters in-laws because they recently purchased a second home in Bonita Springs, FL. 
Here is the card:

So the stamp set I used is called Prehistoric Girl from My Favorite Things. It is a wonderful set.  It has several sayings as well as the girl and the foot prints.  I used a couple scraps of of designer paper from Gina K designs.  I also die cut a border using a dotted scallop border from My favorite things.  I punched out flowers with a stamping up retired punch and used large pearls for their centers.   I used Adirondack dye ink in Mushroom to stamp the focal image and then colored the focal image with Copic markers. The paw prints and the sentiment were stamped with caramel dye ink

                          Have a wonderful rest of your day

                                           Pam 

1 comment:

  1. She really is a cutey and I love the footprints! TFS

    ReplyDelete