Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday, May 17, 2013

Well it is late in the day on the 17th of May and still there is no card being posted.  I am afraid that I have not made a card today and I haven't any to post.  However I will make an excuse for myself.  At 5 am this morning my husband gets out of bed and turns on a light.  I look at my clock and tell him it is only 5 and then I hear him putting on his jeans.  Now usually first thing in the morning he puts his sweats on so I asked him where he was going.  He tells me he has to go and watch grandson #3 because Katy is having her baby today.  Now up to this point my daughter has made no commitment to me about a C-section or natural child birth.  I said I never heard the phone ring.  He said that no was is suppose to know but she is have a C-section.  Weird.  So off he goes.  He calls me about 7am and asks me how I am and I tell him I am getting ready to go out with my friend Roxanne for breakfast because we planned it earlier in the week.  Someone should have said something if I wasn't suppose to make plans. 

Well half way through my breakfast around 9:00 I got the call.  I am the proud grandmother of Asher Dean Kaminsky.  He is a sweet and precious little boy that I know will be a wonderful addition to their family. 
And just to prove it here is a photo of big brother Cohen holding his new brother.






                                 Have a great weekend everyone.


                                                     Pam

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet photo Pam and congratulations Grandma:-) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete