Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Monday, March 26, 2012

Well it has been quite a while since my last post.  Time goes by so quickly.  Three weeks of March was spent enteraining friends and family. No time to create anything or even work in the craft room (it seconds as a bedroom).  I have been attending some classes hoping for some inspiration but I gues my mind finally kicked into gear.  I am sure you all aware of the Pinterest web site. Well I have beeen folowing some very cute card artists. I thank all of you ladies that let me come to your sites deserve a great bring Thank You.  I do have some cards to share with you today.  One I CASed from the pinterest site. I was intrigued by the use of a reverse image. That is embossing stuff.  Let me know what you think.

The next card is one that I made in a class and thought it was very cute.  Blue is one of my favorite colors.

This next card was dry embossed and I added a pink butterfly and used a glitter pen on the butterfly.  Rather  plan I think but pretty just the same.


Now this card turned out so well for me.  The little metal bird worked out well as an accent on this card. 

Well that is about it for now.  I enjoyed having my family visit but it did sort of cramp my creative side.  Will get going because there are so many things to make for spring.

Oh a special hello and Congratulations to our friends Shirley and Dave on the purchase of their new home in Polo Ridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment