Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Cards

Well I have gotten the blah's out of my head and made 3 cards today.  Getting the creative bug back.  All birthday cards and one I made with paint chips.  An idea I got off of Pinterest.  I was very happy with all three cards but that one with the paint chip was so fast and easy.  I love that stuff.  Here they are, enjoy!


Isn't this paint chip thing cool?

Several weeks back my youngest grandson, Cohen, who is now 1year old came to visit Grandpa and Grandma in Florida.  He loved the golf cart and even if I do say so myself he is currently the cutest baby ever.  Take a look at these photos

Don't know what surprised him but that is a look of a lifetime. 

2 weeks after Cohen, his cousins Brandon and Blake came to visit us.  They are much older and not as easily entertained as Cohen but we enjoy having them visit nonetheless.  Brandon is still as shy as ever around a camera but Blake is still my little ham. 



Family is wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment