Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Well today it is thank you cards.  One will be used for a sweet woman that lives in our neighborhood that sets up monthly luncheons for the neighborhood ladies. It is quite the task that she undertakes so the rest of us decided to take up a collection and I also volunteered to make a card.  I have made three so far and someone else in the neighborhood will have to decide which one to use.  Anyway here they are


The top one is my own creation.  The middle is a take on a card I made at a card class, and the last one is one that I made at a card class.  I have to thank MaryJo Wellington again for the terrific ideas.

I also golfed today but we won't talk about how that went.  My artificial leg is not working properly so that is part of the problem.  In fact it totally stopped working on the 7th hole so I had to walk with a stiff leg.  Urrrrrrr!  It makes me so frustrated.  Enough for today there will be more tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous - LOVE the orange combinations. Thank you for playing along in my anniversary give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete