Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Well it has been a long time but I have been very busy getting my Christmas cards done.  I sent out over 100 cards this year.  I think I will have to cut back next year or buy some.  Here a couple of samples of the many cards I made






And these my friends are just a small sample.  I do enjoy card making but I have to say I was thankful to be done.  And speaking of Thanksgiving, I wanted to share a card that I received from my dear friend Donna Sobraske.  Donna does not regularly make cards so this one is very special.
Thank you Donna for such a beautiful card and I miss you too.  I am now working on something called a Quiet Book for my grandson Cohen.  It involves sewing and glueing and zippers and snaps and a ton of other things.  My only saving grace is that pages (made from muslin) can be added after the initial book is completed.  Cohen is going to Mexico over the holidays with his parents and mom wanted to have something for 10 month old Cohen to play with on the airplane.  Card making might be taking a back seat for a few days.  I want to wish everyone a Merrrrrrry Christmas and Happy New Year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment