Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Friday, July 29, 2011

CR84FN34

I have been playing golf all week or at least trying.  It is a lot of fun but the weather and exercise took everything out of me.  No room for creativity until this morning.  The colors in the above graphic are so beautiful that I just couldn't resist.  Here is the card that I made using those colors. 



Well it is time to get going and off to the golf course.  Holy Moly!  I have golfed everyday this week and this year is the first year I really have tried golfing since my accident 4 years ago.  Oh well sometimes it is best to jump in with both feet.  One of my very dear friends, Jeannie, is golfing today which I am very happy about.  I play with her husband and mine during the week so instead of taking a day off I wish she would retire.  Oh well 1 day is better than none.  Hopefully I will be inspired to do more creative things this evening.
Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Your card is lovey...very feminine with great flower centers! And just don't get me started on those grandsons...cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! LOVE the lace! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Pam! Love those pretty flowers! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete