Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011

A Busy Sunday

Wow it has been a whole week of busy for me.  I took a technique class and we made nine mini cards using a variety of techniques.  The techniques included, quilling, stamping, punching, using copics, and paint to name a few.  Oh what fun.  In addition to that, Gina K Designs had a stamp release party at StampTV.  I can never resist buying something. 



With all that fun stuff going on I created a simple card for the CR84FN35 color challenge using  lavender, grey and green.


I have created a few other cards for StampTV challenges too.  So I will add them to my slideshow for you to view.  

Not to worry, I have been playing too. Playing some golf and hooked up with a friend from high school. Haven't seen her for 40 years and another friend and I spent 3 hours with her talking.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Pam! Darling flowers! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, I just love those flowers and your FAB ribbon detail! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete