Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July everyone.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I had a busy one.  Saturday I went to a wedding and as I promised here is a picture of the wedding party:
A very nice wedding indeed. 

Today we hosted a breakfast for some of our neighbors.  Which was just so wonderful.  These are 3
couples that are such wonderful friends.  Our grandson, Cohen, came over while his parents went to the Twins baseball game.  They won 7-0.  Yeah.   While Cohen was napping, I decided to check out a challenge and this is what I came up with for the MOJO198 Challenge.  
I found the circle designer paper first and it reminded me of the spokes on a bike.  The card just came to life.  If you are outside riding a bicycle you are bound to run into a few dragonflies.  Hope you like it. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card! Love the colors and the fabulous way the spokes play with the circles in the paper. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete