Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Hello, hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend.  The weather has been less than ideal but we are homebodies anyway.  Today we get our youngest grandson for a couple of days because mom and dad are in NYC.  It has been a rough week for our yougest daughter as three of her friends have had loved ones pass.  So "mom I need sympathy cards".  So I came up with a few of my own and two I CASed from thank you cards I received.  So my theme this week has been sympathy cards and just wanted to get this going before the wild child gets here.  He is 15 months old and ready to explore the world.
Well I CASed this one from Ann Clemmer, Stamperdog.com, a Stampin Up demonstrator in Califorma. 




This one was from a thank you card from my friend Jeanne McNeal who attended a stamp n stack hosted by Kim Pohl another Stampin Up demonstrator in MN

No comments:

Post a Comment