Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Sunday Afternoon

I tried to play golf early afternoon but that was a disaster.  I only had Tuesday when I didn't play so maybe I am just not playing well because I haven't taken a break.  Will take a break from golf on Wednesday and Thursday of this coming week.  In the mean time I completed two more cards and hope to get 1 more done.  I am in the middle of packing for our summer excursion and want to make sure I take the stamping things I will want to use with me so  my supplies are limited.  Oh well I do have ink, stamps and paper that will remain here so I will be able to come up with something.  Here are the two cards I made this afternoon and now I am off to pack.
I do love the newsprint stamping.  The supplies are Stampin Up.

This card is for a StampTV challenge.  I cased Melanie Muenchinger's card called Calla Lillies.   The challenger is to change two things on the card.  Well I changed just about everything except the concept.  I really thing it turned out beautiful and know the beautiful friend that I am giving it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment