Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Monday, November 21, 2011

I have been working on holiday cards and actually accomplished quite a bit.  After the first 35 I started to make some individual ones that I will give to specific people.  In doing so, I completed to StampTV challenges so I sort or killed to birds with one stone.  I still have 10 or 15 more to make and I want to have them done so I can mail them on the first of December.





 Awwwwww! December 1 is my oldest grandson, Brandon's, 14th birthday. 



Brandon where did all those years go.  Grandpa and Grandma love you and I better get busy on that special birthday card.  Well I guess you all know what I will be doing the rest of the day. 

I have a sore on my stump so I haven't put on my leg today but it is MN club tonight so I better get a move on.  MN club is a social group of Minnesotans and I do enjoy going.  Until tomorrow because I will be stamping mad then.  Love to all.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment