Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday

Well I just don't know where the time goes.  It is already Friday and next week we are on vacation.  It is a time when our family goes to the Wisconsic Dells.  I am excited because all our kids and their kids will be there.  Lots of pix the following week.  It also means no stamping allowed.  I will be deprived for an entire week.  Oh well with that many people around there just wouldn't be time to concentrate anyway.  I had a funeral this week. Our neighbors, Rev Duane Juve.  I made a card for this as well as several birthday cards.  We are celebrating a friends birthday this Sunday he will be 90.  I forgot to snap a pix of the card.  Darn it! I also have a couple of neices that are celebrating birthday's and one card fits in with the MOJO Monday challenge.

MOJO Monday 203




 I am using a previously made card for my grandson's 11th birthday which is coming up on Thursday August 18.  Happy Birthday Blake, I just wish I knew what to get an 11 year old.

1 comment:

  1. Super cards Pam, love the houndstooth shoes!!! I will keep you and your family in my prayers for the loss of you dear sister. Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete