Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

First of all I want to welcome Ashley Urban Edwards into the family.  My great nephew, Josh Edwards and Ashley got married last night.
They met 8 years ago on October 2nd so that is why they got married on a Tuesday night.  A very special day for them.  Wishing you two all the best.  

Now for the papercrafting stuff.  I decided it just might be time to start thinking about holiday cards.  I came up with this one although it could be used for something other than the holidays.  

I used Chocolate Chip for the card base.  I then took an embossing folder that is slanted stripes on white.  I found this adorable ribbon by Maya Road.  It made me think of gingerbread and hot chocolate. I used Stampin Up Scentsational Season stamp set for the mug and steam.  I used Stampin Up Joyous Celebrations stamp set to out line the sentiment.  The sentiment is from Sparkle and Sprinkle Nesties Ornament stamp set.  I finished the front of the card off with a red crystal for the sparkle.  I think it turned out quite nicely. I hope you do too.

Enjoy

Pam

1 comment:

  1. Another great card Pam, love the embossed background and wonderful sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete