Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Monday, October 8, 2012

.Monday, October 8, 2012

Well I had tried a ton of times to get this posting out but google just wasn't cooperating.  I have a Christmas card for you today that I made on World Card Making Day.  I was given a sketch and this is what I came up with.

I started out with a white card base which I made a gate card out of.   I then took a scrap of Stampin Up designer paper.  I then used the snow flurry die and ran it through the big shot.  I put crystals on each of the circles on the snowflake  I used Stampin Up More Merry Messages stamp set for the sentiment and the small die from the Stampin Up Apothocary dies to cut it out.  Awesome!



Enjoy
 
 
Pam

2 comments:

  1. Really love this and what a fabulous snowflake:-) Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam - just stopping by to say Hi and hope you are well. Hope the holiday season is keeping you busy. Hugs, Karon

    ReplyDelete