Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Well here we are at the end of October.  I have been doing everything but card making.  Went to a couple of plays and to Disney to see La Nouba.  I have also been busy playing a lot of golf.  Somedays are good and some days are bad but it does get me outside and moving around.   I am starting to finally get use to my new leg socket.  This is wonderful because I need to move around.  I have been a little down the last week or so.  It is funny but I have been busy busy yet feel so unhappy.  Sure wish I could figure out what is wrong. Ah well life, it is what it is. 

I have a lot of cards to get working on.  I did do some holiday ones for swap and they turned out okay and then I did make some for kids with Spina Bifida and now it is time to me to get going on mine.  I have a lot of birthday thank you's to do and of course there are Christmas cards to do.  I also need to get some birthday cards done so I have a few back up ones.  Sometimes I wonder how I had time to go to work everyday.  Retirement I guess is pretty good. 

Anyway today I completed a card for last Fridays FFAF challenge at StampTV.  Hope you like it.

Also my youngest grandson, Cohen, has become a model.  My friend Juliana sells crafts on Etsy.com (art4ubyme) and used a photo of Cohen wearing a knitted hat she made.  She makes all kinds of stuff so check her stuff out at Etsy.com.  Here is a picture of the hat which I must say is very cute well look at the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment