Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

 This is a card I made for a friend's daughter that was getting married.  


This was for my youngest grandson's 8th birthday


A graduation card for one of my grandson's at the time girlfriend

This was for my brother-in-law, Don's birthday



This little cutie is my grandnephew, Asher.  It is a mini album in the shape of a camera that is also a birthday card.  




This is from a class I took.  It is a camera box and inside is a mini album.  They are so very cute.  I have made 6 more since the Disney one that I made in class.  Love this. 

These are just a few of the things that I have made during my hiatus from blogging.  I have learned many things about myself.  One being that I love paper.  There are so many companies out there that make beautiful paper.  There isn't enough time to use all that I currently have but let me tell you I am going to try.






No comments:

Post a Comment