Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Monday, March 24, 2014

Additions

Well wouldn't you know I went and figured out what was going on with the additional pictures so here they are.  I had a fun time making all of these and I should mention that many I made more than one so Heartland will be getting 35 cards in the mail.  They use them to give to the patients that are having a birthday or sometimes a sympathy card for the family. 

The card is made with a Sale-A Bration set called You're Lovely and isn't this card lovely as well.   Can you tell I like my Stampin Up. 

Here we are using that Flower Shop stamp set and the Scallop Tag Punch.  As you can see this was a trickier card than most the others but once I learned the how-to's it was a piece of cake.  This was one of the cards that I did for my class and although many were apprehensive at first they ended up loving the card and how simple something so pretty can be.

 I used a technique on this card called stain glass.  I embossed in white on vellum, then turned it over and colored in the flowers on the backside.  It is such a cool technique and the picture doesn't do it justice.  I used Stampin Up products again.  A stamp called Easter Blessings, a border embossing folder, framelit dies and DSP.  This was another card that my class did.

I said earlier that I loved this older DSP and just couldn't resist using it along.  I did cut out some pieces and used dimensionals to give some dimension and then I used the Happy Day stamp set on the banner.

I guess I was trying to use up some of my scraps and boy did I ever.  This was is DSP and then the banner punch from Sale-A-Bration to make small flags.  Again the sentiment came from Happy Day stamp set.

I don't know about this one.  It turned out cute but it is unusual.  I made a mistake when I stamped the sentiment on the pool party flag and was going to throw the paper away and so I went kind of crazy with the sentiment.  I then added flowers and sun spots and decided it was a darn cute card.  Hope you agree.
 

This card was a culmination of scraps.  There is DSP on the card base, then an embossed rectangle and then a 3 flower, flower and to finish it off a small brown gem.  No stamping on this one. 
 
I leave the insides of these cards empty because the staff all will sign their names and sometimes they want to write a little something of their own. 
Until next time,
 
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment